Sunday 27 November 2011

Blow by blow

Ooh listen to the howling wind...I love that! It's not actually very windy here down south but I'm high enough up a hill and a building to get the impression without the damage. I know some people hate the sound but for those who do my top tip in our double glazed life is not to quite lock shut your frames so that there's just enough break in the seal to get the impression without the draught. On second thoughts maybe only advisable if you live where only giants could break in!

I meant to get back to my blog last night but needed to rest instead. I needed to rest so much I fell asleep in Q3 and woke up to see everyone patting Vettel on the back so I decided I hadn't missed much!

So to catch up on the rest of the good news:

*I give thanks to Pat for her compliments (not 'complements' which is how you spell alternative...you get an education here, ha ha!),
*for all butter shortbread biscuits - even cheapy store brand ones are delicious
*and for remembering the even yummier ones an ex boyfriend's mother did
*for the purply colour tree trunks and branches go just before darkness
*for a random clump of sunset pink clouds in the north yesterday evening when the rest of the sky was uniformly grey. It either hadn't read the Ladybird book of weather or was just had a rebellious nature...
*for finding a way of leaving my sofa/bed/thingy in the middle of the room while I work on the skirting board behind it
*for working on it a bit
*for stopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics