Tuesday 1 November 2011

Write time

My goodness me! That's four days in a row I've been up before the day was in double figures...on two of them I was even dressed! Obviously Mr Willetts has facilitated this by messing around with the time clocks pretend it is but it gives me a sense of being vaguely related to the human race anyway, for which I give thanks! I also give thanks for a Facebook friend's post asking how you changed the time on a dog which I thought was very droll. And to the BBC web site for some fascinating facts about time zones...well, fascinating if you're up before the day is in double figures but haven't the energy to do much when you are! I also give thanks for a nice chat with a nice nurse and for a bit of sun to dry my washing in at the open window and for hash browns. I thought they were a sort of hash(ish) brownies when I first heard of them and wondered how come Americans had them quite openly for breakfast, I mean pancakes and maple syrup on bacon seemed exotic enough to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics