Monday 21 November 2011

Very Important Parts

Bloody hell, when Andy Murray's good he's good! Just makes it seem worse when he isn't though, I suppose. Never mind, Ferrer has those Spanish eye candy looks so it's win win for me either way! Much gratitude for more tennis to watch in the afternoon...and for my busyness in the morning making exercising not much more than my eyes ideal pm pastime. I wasn't busy all of the morning of course but about as much as I can manage these days with short stints scraping and sanding skirting board and picture rail ready for layers undercoat, filler and paint as required. I've less than three metres of each to go on the 'home straight' joining up where I've done each end of the long wall behind the sofa that's really a bed and I've made a start. Trouble is I have to move the sofa that's really a bed to work there and there's nowhere else it can really go except back again afterwards. And the going back is a very important part of the day!

I'm grateful for hazy grey but still mild weather so staying indoors is not a chore, apart from the chores...and I give thanks for seeing via Facebook Bob had spotted the same news clip as me and had remarked on the same part (the scared birds flying by the blown up Scottish tower block). Nature or nuture I wonder...

I'm grateful for a very jolly Tesco man bringing me some groceries...and for Green & Black's delicious almond chocolate. Green & Black's is a very important part of the delivery, ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Angel,
    Normaly me and my mam watch the tennis all through the Summer, but unfortunatly that wasn't to be this year, she was a Andre Agassi fan ( in his day ) but theres only Nadal that gets me hot under the collar!! haha, and as for Murray......sorry but he reminds me of one of those people that lives under the stairs! lol,

    Wishing I was sharing your chocolate right now, never mind hope you enjoy it:)

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics