Tuesday 29 November 2011

Second post

Been watching a programme about nomadic Americans...there are an estimated 3 million of them roaming around in fancy RVs and 90% of them are over 55. Blooming heck, I know America's a big place but that's a lot of people! Most are in couples, 'straight' and middle class, and most have sold their homes to do this so it must have some impact on the housing market too...

I'm rambling aren't I? Sorry - not feeling too good today... Um, I'm grateful for...um, TV...and most especially BBC4...and being able to record the good evening stuff to watch during the day when it isn't on...for jacket potatoes and tuna you don't even have to open the tin for....for a wrong number earlier who thought I was a plumber, which was ironic in the circs, and also made me chuckle cos they always insist it's YOU, the person picking up the phone, who's wrong don't they? That you just need to have another think and you'll be the person they'd prefer to be speaking to!... I'm grateful I wrote and went out to post a letter and that there's a post box so near by ...and for having nothing that I have to do, so I can rest up and hope it's only a cold coming on or some such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics