Wednesday 30 November 2011

Boo

Good morning! Well it was when I started writing this but neither my laptop nor my internet connection were in a very good mood...let alone my hands...don't even let's go there on my hands!

So...Good day to you all! What a fine get up and at 'em morning...I don't know about you guys but I've been to all four corners of my flat already. The technology has been beaten into submission for now and my hands have said they're OK to type if they can do reduced shifts so we're off again.I would like to express gratitude for the improvements outlined above and also for...

Dan O reminding us all of the Boo Radleys' Wake up Boo...lovely cheery start to the day

That reminding me of Green Day's Basket Case. Never mind why...who knows, eh? This is a track I also, perhaps perversely, adore. Basket cases everywhere...shake the bits you can! Readers under forty may be smiling in nostalgia already, those between forty and fifty indulging in a foot tap or maybe a bit of a dad dance even if they were born with girly bits. And, I suspect, the majority of readers in the second part of their first century will be saying music wasn't what it used to be, ha ha!

For the internet and all the ways it can make us happier...as long as we know to stop there...

For all the extra sea I see in winter... Duh! Forgot to add the pic the first time didn't I? And no, that's not the top of my head in the middle of it!

I give thanks for those little bits of days when I feel relatively OK. For knowing that thinking of that gives me an extra one for free...

For Bob saying he'll get me the gift I asked for for Christmas. There are so few things I really want that money can actually buy...I'm so glad I thought of something so he can.

For helping Tony see something troubling him in a different way...

For remembering to put a bad news sounding title so the bad news gobblers come and munch it up and get cheery stuff in their heads instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics