Thursday 10 November 2011

Good goods

Heavens I'm tired! Just looked at the clock on my laptop and thought 'no wonder - how late it is!' I mean it's not late late, not pumpkin and glass slipper late, but late to be still be doing stuff when I've promised myself an evening doing nothing at all. Oh well...keeps those pressure sores at bay, ha ha! Ah well...I've got the whole weekend to catch up with that!

I give thanks for a very stress free trip to our lovely little town shops. In fact I give thanks for the shops and for the people who own and run and work in them. I don't think there's a high powered sales person within a five mile radius but everyone keeps up a brisk enough trade by offering good goods and services, being pleasant, chatting to you, helping you, valuing you etc. It is such a joy to live here in so many ways! I give particular thanks today for the enormous choux buns in the baker's on the high street...they are best of all when not in the baker's any more!

I give thanks to Clive for making me laugh with his funny texts about his dentist this morning. I give thanks for a few more living room improvement jobs done by Laura this afternoon - in a week or two now we'll be at the stage when it feels like we're finishing decorating the living room...but of course we've already started decorating the bedroom in our heads! And I give thanks to Rachel for some more body and soul improvements with her excellent acupuncture...

I give thanks for running into a whole bunch of Come Dine with Me's I hadn't seen before. Better get back to them...you know how I hate to leave a job undone ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Angel,
    I'm also enjoying a load of 'come dine with me's' I haven't seen before, best thing about sky is, you get the whole set one after the other, was a bit 'cheesy' last night I think! lol
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics