Wednesday 26 October 2011

Tonight's delights

Well, it wasn't curtains...it was skirting and a bit of picture rail! I give thanks for another step forward and for having a nap and getting up again so that it could happen. I give thanks to the good GP for sending me some info regarding the problem he's found and a prescription for something to help until I see a someone who knows more. I give thanks for eating a little more food today and for enjoying it more.

I give thanks for the unusual colours of the sea from my window...pale green with purple coloured patches! And for the pink clouds after sundown but west north westish - nowhere near where it sank behind the hills. I give thanks for some excellent firework wallpaper I downloaded for my phone - silent but the most realistic images I've found with clouds and stars and smoke trails as well as all kinds of rockets exploding in all kinds of ways. I give thanks for the wonderful photographs on Dark Roasted Blend...Art Nouveau furniture and architecture catching my eye today. I give thanks for the beautiful building they used for a priory on tonight's Midsomer Murders...don't know if it really is but the enormous gates with a little grille window to open suggest it might have been sometime. And I give thanks for being snug inside listening to the rain beating on my double glazed windows!

2 comments:

  1. Well Angel, the washing machine engineer came today, and like all children when you call the doctor to your house, it behaved and spun as it should. End of last week I had a red jumper I had hand washed, and put it to spin on the end cycle of a hand was programme, I could swear it was wetter when I took it out. Hand squeezed it and put it out to drip dry; When done I could almost wear it as a dress with those thick black opaque tights that seem to be all the rage. Trouble is my legs being a bit duck size in length, (but not so bandy) they will wrinkle like Norah Batty's.
    Have wasted some time today having found a game on the computer to keep my mind agile, and put a corn on my bum! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Angel,
    Hope your prescription helps, and i've saved the link for Dark Roasted Blend in my favorates, theres quite a lot to look through! but my internet keeps crashing,
    I'm pleased you have some interesting colours in your sea down there, we've got black,grey,and enough rain to keep the gardens watered till next Summer!
    Best wishes to you
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics