Sunday 30 October 2011

Twenty five hours

I could do with giving that hour back now if it's OK with everyone else. In fact I could spare two or more because I can't believe it isn't bedtime yet! I've had a nap already...I fell asleep during the Indian Grand Prix...no reflection on the race and its new venue. It looked a very celebratory occasion despite the remembrance of those who died in recent racing accidents. I loved the Bollywood dancing and the jubilant Bahraini marshalls who came over to lend a hand after missing their own Grand Prix.

I've watched both Joanna Lumley and Stephen Fry traversing the Mediterranean aboard beautiful yachts and felt some envy but gratitude too for my own 'middle earth' ventures. If I didn't know what I was missing I wouldn't want to go back! I'm grateful for keeping on top of basic maintenance of feeding and cleaning and even a little curtain sewing too...

...wrote the above and ended up going for a trip out on Streetview. That used up an hour no probs, ha ha! I give thanks for...yes, you guessed, Streetview and for finding a pretty road I went on a few years ago. Hope to go again but it helps if you have the general idea where to start! And then I remembered I'd started making some little cakes and ought to go and finish so there's another half an hour gone...not long now and it'll be a respectable time to think about putting pajamas on again, thank goodness! Twenty five hours in a day is too much for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics