Sunday 16 October 2011

Buzzes

This evening I give thanks for the pink fluffy clouds in the EAST at sunset thus visible from my sofa...just an 'average' orange glow in the west...

I give thanks for my sofa...well it's a bed really...so supremely suitable for relaxing! I give thanks for all the help that John and Jo gave me this weekend, the pleasure of their company...and the delight of having the washing up done!

I'm grateful for a very laid back Sunday style scan visit and for maintaining calmness despite bringing an empty CD box instead of recording of suitable music! It was less stressful than I remember it before despite being noisier I'm sure and vibrating more vigorously. The buzzes and thumps were more rhythmic than previously so I pretended I was by a very big woofer dancing to some very loud tunes!

I'm grateful to Laura for picking me up and for being very enthusiastic about picking up some sewing and decorating supplies on the way...for the pleasure of her company too.

I give thanks for being home alone now not feeling very well but manageably so and with nothing very pressing to do (even the ironing can wait ha ha!) so idling with catch up TV while planning something that I might just fancy for supper...I give thanks for all the things we have to watch nowadays and being able to record them too (how lucky are we?) and the cupboards and fridges and freezers full of food we so easily forget how fortunate we are to have...

1 comment:

  1. The PET scanner is thankfully not too noisy, but I found the arms above my head tiring, had to clasp my hands together with my arms touching my ears! Closed my eyes tight and day dreamed! Sleep well Angel, hope the weather stays dry and sunny the rest of the week, because its half term week beginning 24th, and its bound to rain! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics