Thursday 13 October 2011

In the weak mid-evening

Well I was tired before I started and totally good for nothing now but I give thanks for all I've achieved aches, pains and exhaustion notwithstanding.

I give thanks I made some veggie stew for the slow cooker in case I stir and feel peckish later and that I made my bed in case I don't! I'm grateful I've done all I set out to do decorating wise and even a little bit more. I'm grateful I've learnt to set my sights more realistically in that department, ha ha! I'm grateful if somewhat flabbergasted I managed to sew the first bit of ribbon trim on the first curtain straight on both edges. This is perfectly easy if you go slowly enough but I've a tendency to put my foot down, lose control and steer off the edge. Good job it's just a sewing machine eh?

I'm grateful for the hazy day...sometimes misty, sometimes sunny in a diluted kind of way. We get UFOs on days like today...well, we don't really but I sometimes think we do as the horizon blurs and I can't tell sky from sea and there seem to be craft floating above it rather than on top. And I'm grateful the young drummer across the road is getting so very good. Seriously, I mean that...once again just checking you're not making moans where there aren't any as that's the frosty wind's job not yours or mine!. Oh yes, and I give thanks for Christina Rosetti...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel,
    I see that you are feeling grateful !
    That is wonderful and very strong of you....very inspirational!
    I haven't really got any profound comment for you.................
    Just letting you know that I am here, I read your blog and I care!
    Hugs and blessings.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics