Sunday 2 October 2011

Shorts

Had a brief burst of vigour just now and ironed a pair of shorts and a sleeveless top in case I get another one and feel like getting showered and dressed. I think I'm just about fit for lying on a sun lounger and receiving light refreshments today! Wouldn't that be amazing eh? I give gratitude for even the thought of that! I give gratitude for enough fine days in a row to be needing to wash and iron shorts and for still being well enough to do so and occasionally even wear them outside.

I love warm weather and being able to select clothes for other reasons than keeping warm and dry...I nearly gave my summeriest clothes away to a charity shop a few weeks ago and I am extremely grateful I didn't! What a bonus to be able to wear them a few more times. In the sunlounger dream world inside my head I'd have taken a last holiday this year and maybe gone somewhere where they were required but it wasn't to be.

Someone is using a some power tool below my bedroom window in short spurts of loud noise. It's too hot to have the windows shut all the while and too tiring to keep opening and closing them in between so I give thanks for that too as it means I'm going to make a bid for freedom from mattress bound lethargy!

1 comment:

  1. Morning Gabi

    I can't believe you're in your shorts again today - its absolutly pouring with rain here in Lancashire and has been since 6am . The blooming puppy won't venture out in the rain so problems all round!! and I'm on puppy duty all day as other half and labrador at an agility competition all day as they were yesterday. Still at least the German Shepherd has decided the pup can be part of the pack so that makes life easier. I am researching the pros and cons of keyhole v open surgery for my op in November swaying towards keyhole at the moment. ALso much as i hate to think of it so early I'm starting on line shopping for Christmas I want to get organised before i go in hospital. Enjoy the rest of your day Hugs Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics