Saturday 8 October 2011

Spice of life

I have some more thanks for yesterday...The bright moon shining through a gap in the cloud and making white stripe on the dark sea. At least I think that's what it was...it might have been someone in a very small boat with a very big torch! And later for it lighting up the whole of the visible sea. At least I think that's what it was...it might have been a space ship hiding behind a tree... For noticing what a different sound the breeze makes blowing through the drying leaves on the trees.

For Tesco's very yummy sag aloo and pilau rice which I had for my tea. I've not bought things like that from them before but they used to do an excellent veggie korma before they started limiting themselves to meat ones so, as on special offer I thought I'd give them a try. Shall definitely be adding those to my regular orders along with their vegetable samosas.

For Dr Chowdrey for finding me five mins. I've heard she's good but have never spoken to her before as because so many think she is you have to wait a week or two for an appointment, and when I need a doctor I usually can't wait that long. She seemed very pleasant and on the ball anyway and, although there are of course benefits to having a particular GP you always deal with (especially if you like the way they deal!), there's a lot to be said for having made contact with everybody on the team so you are not strangers if your paths cross again. Just have to get out and get my prescription now...

For Ivor's kind thoughts, for Lynn being 'back' (not that she ever really went away)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics