Wednesday 19 October 2011

Every cloud

I must be getting old! I looked through a Scotts of Stow leaflet earlier and took a fancy to several of their products, ha ha!

This evening I give thanks that I finally got up though I wasn't overjoyed at the time...just over burdened with things that needed to be done. And I give thanks for the bits of those I managed. I'm even kind of grateful I spilt so much soap powder I had to vacuum the kitchen floor because doing so wasn't on my to do list but it sure looks better now it's done! I'm grateful I've booked a Tesco delivery for tomorrow so I have to get up earlier...

I'm grateful for some entertaining episodes of Don't Tell the Bride. It's lovely when the hubbies to be get it so right...and it's lovely when they seem to be getting it all wrong but love overcomes different opinions about taste and style and budgeting. I do feel a bit ashamed though...there was so much interesting and intelligent TV on tonight and that's all I could be bothered to watch! Such a slacker! I give thanks for a new to me flavour of the delicious chocolates they hand make up the road from here that I'd forgotten I had in the cupboard. I give thanks for the changeable weather...sharp showers with a dash of hail clattering through the drying leaves sending and long low hazy sun rays in the late afternoon. I give thanks for being here alone so I can grunt and groan when things are an effort and not seem like a drama queen!

1 comment:

  1. Weather is changing.... shame the sunny days have gone now, plese god we will see them next year.xxxx love Deb.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics