Tuesday 25 October 2011

Lightweight

Good morning Jack and Juanita, it was lovely to hear from you both and I will reply soon. I also express my gratitude to Jared for the offer of a drive out somewhere next week except he doesn't read my blog very often so I'm expressing it as as a gratitude not a thanks, ha ha! I must remember to actually express acceptance to him. I've also got the offer of a lift to a neighbouring town this morning, just a quick trip to get some crafty bits...I'm grateful for this but not yet sure I can get my lazy bits out of bed! I have never in my life felt so keen to be idle for so long...it's not just the flesh that's getting weak, it's the mind and motivation. The spirit's still strong though. I am actively enjoying being inactive if that makes any sense...certainly not beating myself up about things that remain undone. The good doctor has thought to test me for parathyroid problems which apparently follow on from CKD. Well, I didn't know I even had parathyroid glands and have only recently realised that I'm classed as having CKD. I hope I don't become one of those people who go on about illness all the time. I need my energy for other things!

I give thanks for my feather and down duvet. In the summer I have a lightweight one made of polyester but it's not the same. I know I could get a natural filled summer one but seems a bit of an unnecessary investment. I'm grateful I managed to get the big one out from under my bed! I'm grateful it's a sunny morning with just a light breeze. The person who's going to drive to town is not a fan of wind and rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics