Friday 24 June 2011

Delight in the evening

Fourth happiness: finally getting the little diy job done that I fell asleep before earlier. I am so glad I can still 'do it myself' now and then, and Andy plays better when I'm not glued to the screen waiting for him to do so!

Fifth happiness: Bit of Glastonbury on telly. Yeah I know it's not the same as being there, but I've been and I remember how wonderful it can feel, and I remember better with it on TV to remind me! Lovely Jimmy Cliff and crowd in cagoules singing 'I can see clearly now the rain has gone' in the rain! First choice would have been at the Eden Project for Primal Scream tonight but I'm not Morgan Freeman and I'm fresh out of Jack Nicholsons so for this I'm truly grateful!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to go to a festival... i have never been myself, i did see The Who practicing in Charlton Football ground and me and my friend were the only ones sitting watching them we were only 14 or so.
    Hope that you can do a bit more of your tree of life this weekend.
    Have a lovely weekend love Debbie.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics