Monday 27 June 2011

Watch this space #3: Still a lot of space left!




There is a green tree far away
With leaves I've yet to make
But everything I try to do
Just makes my body ache




Aches so much I went to the doctor...hardly ever do that. She suggests my chest pain and difficulty breathing is a digestive issue which just shows how much I know eh? I would have thought... oh, never mind you know what I'd have thought as you would have done too! Still at least Mr Murray finished (and won) his match before I had to leave for the surgery and 'Deliciano' Lopez hung on in the match he seemed about to lose saving the last set (and winning) for me. And the sea...just across the road from the doctors' was dark grey and wintry-waved without it actually be freezing cold to look at it!

You may not be able to tell much difference from the last picture to this but I have finished and sewn a few more branches down, and I've also crocheted a few more leaves though they need the ends sewn in yet. I guess it's actually a lot more done than it seems but a lot less done than I'd like it to be. Not that I'm not enjoying making it, it's just I'm looking forward to looking at it on the wall.

Some great tennis today...I love it when sporting foregone conclusions don't conclude according to plan A, or at least proceed as if they might not for a while!

So today I am grateful for...
1) the power of imagination
2) my tree still growing
3) stirring seascapes
4) surprising tennis...and...um...
5) the fact that you're reading this blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you ache less tomorrow....I'm also looking forward to seeing your finished tree :-)

    Nadal's match this evening was edge of the seat stuff at times...

    Good nights sleep and fingers crossed that you feel better in the morning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is looking good... hope you manage to get a good sleep tonight, and tomorrow is less achey.
    Love Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics