Tuesday 7 June 2011

Gratitude is good for you...

OK, I've set myself a challenge here...I want to try to write a blog about my life and death without lapsing into self pity about having no one 'real' to tell things to or wallowing in details of illness and treatments and side effects. Thinking about bad things is bad for you...it's clinically proven! But Pollyanna platitudes about positivity irritate the whatevers out of me and that's not healthy either!

So I'm going to start by trying to think of five real things that I've been grateful about in each day. It's not six thirty yet and I haven't put my tea on so just three will do for now. Um...

1) I'm hungry (don't knock it unless you've been seriously unwell)
2) I have easy but healthy food to cook like jacket spuds
3) I have the energy to stand up and chop (see 1) for further explanation

Yeah, I know they could all fit into one but I need to get in that kitchen asap!

1 comment:

Web Statistics