Saturday 11 June 2011

Good things!

The reason I try to record each day some things that have made me feel good is that consciously counting blessings and feeling gratitude has been proven to have profoundly beneficial effects on mental and physical health. My reasons might seem daft to you, or they might make you feel good in turn...doesn’t matter unless they make you go ‘Yuk!’ as that’s not so good for you

1) Bracken growing by the railway line yesterday. I know it was yesterday but it’s still in my head...it looked so lush and beautiful

2) Delicious stir-fry I made today. So good I kept going ‘Mmm...’while eating it

3) a bit of interaction with the outside world via texts, email and Facebook... thanks especially to Kate for replying straight away!

4) Dan’s posting of the video of Mad World

5) Two good semi final matches at Queen's!


Make your own list...pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics