Wednesday 29 June 2011

A post that disappeared

I deleted my last post, if you read it you'll know I said I might... This is not the place for that! It's meant to be about things that make me feel good, not things that make me feel cross or uncared for. I did send it to my oncologist though, it's not the first rant about rank incompetence she's received from me (not hers, she's not had much to do except be sympathetic really!) so hopefully she'll be sympathetic again and maybe even override the GPs dismissal of my pain and distressing symptoms and see if anything can be done to make me feel better.

It's can be hard to remain upbeat when you're hurting and favourite distractions hurt even more but Laura came and moved the slomo decorating on a bit bless her, made me a cup of tea, chatted a while and promised to post the aforementioned letter so that was a rare treat worth noting. Sometimes just a little company is analgesic enough for a while. So that can be gratitude number one.


And two is my pretty Sanderson mug. How lovely is that? I smile every time I see it!

While three is drinking Roobosch tea from it while watching good some pretty good tennis!

And four is that Clive showed me I can actually watch it in HD for free which makes an astonishing difference!

And five? Number five is...hmmm...as yet, unknown...a pleasure still to come ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Love your mug... it makes all the difference to a nice cup of tea.x
    I am sorry for the treatment by the NHS, its not fair.
    Love, Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics