Monday 13 June 2011

Monday

Logged into my blog just now and there were six page views before me. People are reading this drivel! That’s number one ‘good thing’ for today’s list anyway
.
Thank you so much for my correspondents on the cancer research site for urging me to do this. Thank you also for Chris Larcombe who suggested it in the first place last year after saying I ‘cracked him up’ with my turns of phrase in counselling. I wasn’t ready to do it then...and was worried about lapsing into self pity and woe is me stuff as can happen in a solitary journal

Anyway, off to get the this and that done so I can watch that long awaited Queen’s final. Yesterday was the perfect day for watching sport snug at home on TV but the weather in London and Montreal meant more of it was actually spent waiting for sport. Still cosier to do this on the sofa rather than the stands though...

1 comment:

Web Statistics