Tuesday 14 June 2011

The past's so bright...

Mmmm, acupuncture...how much better do I feel now? Quite a bit actually, if you’d prefer the non-rhetoric approach. So you get some more of my ramblings...

I'm sure we've all heard of people saying re their blogs, or tweets, or Facebook status updates that they sometimes find themselves writing about their lives more than actually living them. Well for those for whom living is fast becoming a technical term rather than an experience that's absolutely fine. Plus I can 'speak' and nobody has to feel they ought to reply, feigning interest etc. Gotta be good all round eh?


Anyways, here we have the earliest surviving photo of me (as far as I know). Clearly the future was so bright at the time it was orange...either that or the glow from my hair was tinting all things around. Interesting to see how hairstyles come back into favour...have been sporting something not too dissimilar in recent times, albeit not so brightly coloured.

You may also spot I had the building blocks for life to hand - where did it all go so wrong?

1 comment:

Web Statistics