Wednesday 8 June 2011

Morning!

Wednesday 9.05 am. This is the first morning for several days I've actually been able to laze in bed. What a luxury! I love the sound of the wind in the leaves outside my window and the blue sky changing shade and the patterns of light on the wall. So many memories crowd in sometimes...of men I've loved and lost and lazed in bed with...of a few kind ones who've brought me a cup of tea! My mum used to bring me a cup of tea in bed when I was little. There aren't many things nice I remember about my mum...

Read a few pages of a book about a library cat in Iowa. Description of how he befriended and brought joy to a severely disabled little girl made me cry.

Hard to get a stable enough signal to post so writing this off line to add later. Suppose I should try moving my router but so much hassle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics