Sunday 26 June 2011

2 x happy

And the fourth thing was...company! Company? Yeah, you know...more than one person in one place at a time, communication between them etc. It's great, you should try it! What's that? You have? Don't take it for granted then, celebrate it!

And finally I give thanks and appreciation for my sofa! Actually it's not really a sofa but a single bed with drawers underneath, an extra firm mattress and lots of cushions to lounge on. I had thought to upgrade it to something more sophisticated and mature...(a sofa perhaps?)but in current circumstances I'm quite glad I didn't. It's just the job when you're feeling worn out after the excitement of the above (or indeed any other occasion when horizontalness seems only right and proper!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics