Tuesday 7 June 2011

reasons to be cheerful - minimum of 5

Right, so jacket and veggie bake in the oven and I've thought of more things to be grateful for, and YES the other three count individually I've decided and 1) on its own without the others is actually nothing to be cheerful about unless you have someone to cook for you or bring you a takeaway or whatever...

4) found the rogue leak in my external drainage system and replaced the faulty part so hopefully no more unsavoury unscheduled drainage and less than fragrant laundry several times a day

5) someone I've never met said (to their partner who I do know)that I was quite cool wasn't I?

If I was really scraping the barrel I could add that I remembered to turn the TV on in time for the weather and off again before the One Show started. Good call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics