Thursday 9 June 2011

Down and under

Hope you're all getting the witty visual style of this??? The words appear to be buried in the ground pushing up daisies...well dandelions actually and they've already gone to seed. Well done Watermark basic blog design for foreseeing my situation! Of course I'm not actually under the ground yet but still under the duvet. It's cloudy this morning...how many different colours can clouds be? Remember the book/film of The Girl with a Pearl Earring when the artist asks her to really look?

Officially I'm waiting for the water to heat up for a shower but I got up to put the kettle on for a second cuppa just now and realised I hadn't actually switched the immersion on and then when I came back into the bedroom to get my mug the bed looked too inviting to resist! I never used to be lazy, it's pretty pointless if you live alone but sometimes just basic chores and self maintenance seem huge challenges mentally and physically. Get a grip girl, get a grip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics