Tuesday 28 June 2011

What a difference a day makes

Third happiness was that I went to acupuncture. I figured just being properly listened to would do me good, plus a nice lie down and hug (any treatment being a bonus!). Afterwards I felt well enough to hobble down to the beach for an ice cream in the sun. Today the sea looked summery blue again...

Then when I got home after enjoying the sunshine it had been the second most perfect Wimbledon weather (ie rainy there while fine here) so still plenty to watch. And the first thing I watched was several rounds of jovial Mexican waving after the covers came off on Court Number Two. I love watching Mexican waves, being in them's even better, of course, but not been in an appropriate situation of late. Love anything where groups of people doing similar things create a visual effect. The beauty in the cooperation and coordination of different formsreally moves me emotionally...Spencer Tunick's nude tableaux, Busby Berkeley's dressed dancer patterns...even a line dancing troupe at a pinch ha ha! But flash mobs are the best of all, they actually make me cry...but in a good way ;-) So the entire previous paragraph will be my fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics