Monday 13 June 2011

Monday, Monday...so good to me...

How good to me? Well about so good...visualise for yourself how far apart my fingers are.

Felt rough and fell asleep on the sofa. Would have liked someone to make me a cup of tea. Empirical evidence suggets Catholics are more likely to make me tea which demonstrates how inaccurate conclusions can be made when working with very little data.

This picture seem familiar? It's my profile pic on here. I call it 'every puddle has a rainbow lining'.


How about this one? It's what happens when hubcaps roll down the road very carefully...




It's quite big and it's quite clever...

And I feel quite clever having learnt how to put pictures on my blog like this ha ha!








Neighbours next door are trying out the volume control on their stereo. My head hurts! Need to get off here before I forget the positive things... which are...

1) see above (or below) to be more accurate...just checking you’ve been paying attention
2) clean flat
3) the Button/Murray thing
4) That the new noisy neighbours aren’t on the same side as my bedroom so presumably I can escape later
5) The book I’ve just been reading about Dewey Readmore Books (a very special cat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics