Friday 10 June 2011

That Friday feeling

I went on a journey by train today until recently I usually only took to meet someone I loved. The feeling wasn't mutual but I liked to think it might be one day because hey, how could anyone know me and not love me back by and by? Felt strange being on his patch...every man in the distance looked like him and I found it hard not to cry. I only went to collect something I'd bought on ebay...wouldn't have put myself through it otherwise. Oh well... good to know I can still live and learn! Found five things in the day to smile about as well...

1) Purchased item (a floor standing embroidery frame) was just the job...set up and ready to use

2) New episode of Coast was very droll...Rick Wakeman v Dr Feelgood etc. On Coast? I kid you not...

3) A pretty postcard from a new friend's daughter whose dissertation I read through and suggested a few tiny improvements in

4) A good chat and laugh with the friend herself

5) An email from my lovely son! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics