Thursday 16 June 2011

Out on(in) the town

Tired this evening but I have been out...walked down to the town and the surprisingly flat calm sea. Bit of shopping, bank, PO, coffee and cake and then a cab back up the hill. Time was when I never did anything but walk everywhere and at breakneck speed to boot. But I'm so glad when I can get outside and feel the sun or wind or rain on my skin...or as today all three in quick succession!

So I only have three things to be grateful for to list tonight as two already counted...

3) British weather and the wonderful countryside it creates

4) Donnie Darko in the post...I love my son (and that film!)

5) Invitation to tea at newish friend Laura's. 'Tis four whole months since anything remotely similar happened. Don't know why I'm writing it on here...will be on Sky News in an hour or two I'm thinking!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely, where in England do you live.
    I am from Kent and love he countryside even though i am on crutchs now, the lung cancer spreasd to my hips and spine and pelvis, i can still get about.... i try to as much as i can. Love Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics