Wednesday 15 June 2011

Little things that pleased my mind...

The trouble with extra energy in the kitty is unlike money it can’t be put aside or saved but I think I spent mine after my acupuncture session quite well...I persevered and finally succeeded in finding the photo to scan for yesterday’s post, framed a twelve year old PC printout of a colourful fractal and hung it on the wall along with along with a ceramic heart I bought myself for my Valentine’s birthday and a little embroidered snowflake someone made for my Christmas card, made a veggie bake with cheese and seeds on top, ordered some herbs to make tea to help with my infections, sent some ‘business’ emails including one via the Macmillan link to lobby my MP about cuts to benefits for cancer suffers, did the huge mound of washing up (where does it all come from – there’s only one of me!) and cut my hand quite deeply on a broken glass after which I fell asleep. Oh well, sleep is an important part of healing isn’t it?

And today’s reasons to be cheerful are...

1) All of the above (except cutting my finger!)

2) Roots and Wings Organic Totally Tempting Toffee Caramel Biscuits...how good can a cookie be...or indeed how long its name?

3) Discovered for real that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover see below (or above depending on how far I get with this tonight)

4) Scrambled eggs...what a wonderful invention for a hasty tasty snack!

5) That Miras (whoever she may be!) saw a fox and cubs playing in her garden and thought to tell me as she knew it was the kind of thing I’d have liked to have seen and would have put on here if I had...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics