Thursday 16 June 2011

You know who you are!

Can't get a data connection in my bedroom today via wireless router or phone alone. Trying to remember if I built a concrete bunker round it yesterday...um...er...no, don't think so...will just have to write a draft and get up and transfer my words of wisdom later...

Kind thoughts to Jo who's having a tummy op today and Heidi who's getting a verdict on her eye problem and their worried husbands of course!

Bathed with a latex glove over my right hand last night...interesting! The cut's beginning to heal now so intend to get the fabric for my Tree of Life picture attached to the frame which I hope will inspire me to carry on and finish it. My own blood on the background would have been relevant I know but not really my artistic style...

For a while now the flesh has been weaker than the mind, but now the mind's beginning to gaze off into the distance a bit. Can lie for hours in a state of suspended animation, breathing low, eyes closed or soft focussed, hardly a thought in my head or none that registers anyway. All the times I've tried to reach that state through consciously meditating...

First heartwarming thing of the day ... lovely long email from the lovely Mr Hughes. (Names have NOT been changed to protect the innocent...he is often called lovely you know!) Much as I appreciate the kindness of the newly met and those not met at all, nothing beats communicating with someone who has known you a while with shared points of reference and memories. It's a rare treat for me these days and it really does get that oxytocin flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics