Sunday 12 June 2011

What a difference a day makes...

This time yesterday I was such a miserable cow...this evening I’m almost chirpy. What’s all that about...wish I knew then I could bottle it and sell it ha ha!

Wonder what will happen with the neighbours tonight. Last night he came home alone while she stayed out. Her not coming home was part of the reason for the major row the other night, tho to be fair a lot of the time he’s too far gone when he’s here to know if she is or not and the previous boyfriend was left home alone while she went out and found the current one. A woman of looks and charm you’re thinking? Hmm...not for me to say... I think he was having some sort of hallucinations last night. ...singing for hours, quiet quietly, then silent for half an hour or so and then started having an argument by himself shouting for something to eff off and throwing things. I suppose it could have been a spider or something. I mean a real one not one in his head!

Of course it makes me count the blessing of not being in a ‘bad’ relationship but the term is subjective. I’ve been in ones I thought were good until the other person told me otherwise, and vice versa (And I don't just mean lurve type things...apparent friendships too) Some people seem to really like to argue and fightI guess, some seem to moan about their partner for years and you have to wonder if it’s really so bad or if they just like to moan...or even both in which case they should be happy!

There’s an apple, apricot and almond crumble in the oven...mustn’t linger. A lot of this blog’s about food isn’t it? Can't give you the recipe cos I made it up but I'll give you a tip: the main ingredients are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics