Tuesday 16 August 2011

All in one

I give thanks today for the wonderful place I live. Even in high summer it is possible to get away from the crowds, though it's easier when the tide's out ha ha! For Niknak's chips (fresh fried with a dollop of mayo and only one pound!) to sit on the back beach watching all the different kinds of boats... For our skate park and pier and zoo and half wild public gardens. For the picturesque historic ferry, the port and the old quays with their old inns and all the friendly little privately owned shops and cafes...

I'm grateful to the people dressed as sea gulls walking round the town making seagull noises for making us all laugh (I think this was to remind us not to feed the real ones!)

I'm grateful to Rachel for helpful acupuncture and happy chat...and for making me a cup of tea to drink after my treatment

I'm grateful for finding a big soft hoodie with NO writing on it and for having faith that if I keep taking pills eventually some of them will make me feel better. And most of all just now I'm grateful that when I've finished writing this I can have a little nap as waking up and eating every six hours so I can take them is quite exhausting you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics