Saturday 13 August 2011

More Comfort and Joy

Well, I've had quite a busy day with this and that, including wielding sandpaper and knitting needles (though not simultaneously), downloading a few more favourite tracks (Nina Simone 'I Ain't got no...I got Life' - yes!)and sharing my pearls of wisdom (which took longer than you might have thought ha ha!).

This evening I'm grateful for spinach and feta pie once again. I made it again so I can be thankful again!

Likewise for Torchwood which I watched another episode of last night and which continues to be silly and serious and scary and sexy and subversive all in just the right proportions!

And for bbc iplayer so that I could catch up!

And for making people laugh. I've given thanks on here for people that make me laugh before, and mentioned things that make me make myself laugh. But I'm also extrememly grateful for the times when I make other people do so. It is soooo cooool!

And for this spooky true video which I've been meaning to put on here all week in case you didn't catch it yourselves... http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--face-in-the-clouds-caught-during-storm.html

And for actually enjoying a Harry Potter film. I read the first few books and thought they were OK but then I thought the hype got silly...and the piercing screeches of pre-pubescent Hermione were too much for my delicate eardrums. But yeah, I might try some more of the later ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics