Wednesday 24 August 2011

Bug on a rug...

I'd meant to write more earlier...I was fairly sure when I started that I would do so but realised I was falling asleep even as I wrote about being tired... Then after a nap and writing the last sentence I promptly fell asleep again! Maybe it's the bug...


Don't panic...it's a close up! Something green to greet me on the laundry when I got up today! Next pic's more realistic...


Anyway, I'm grateful for being able to nap...For having a pretty bug on my drying pedestal mat...For the layers of old paint and wallpaper coming off in satisfying chunks (only cleared a miniscule area of what's got to be done but an easy start's inspiring to carry on)...For getting my Tesco order done...For another unusual evening sky - thick low cloud and rain but the low cloud still glowing pinky orange in the east...For being mildly peckish after another mostly nauseous day so that I'm off to get a snack!

1 comment:

  1. That bug looks really unusual, i have never seen one like that before...
    You have made me look at the sky a lot more than usual, some great colours and shapes.
    It was our 27th wedding anniversary today, we just stayed in together and had a lovely day, it breaks my heart that this could be our last.
    Love Debbie.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics