Tuesday 23 August 2011

Small change

Fourthly today I give thanks to Rachel for mending me enough to walk to Eastcliff kiosk cafe, and eat a toasted sandwich in their new 'extension' of tables right on the edge of the seawall. I've not much of an appetite these days so that'll keep me going until a bit of fruit (perhaps with cream) for supper. It was rather grey and breezy, not the best weather for tourists so extra great for locals just wanting a quiet snack.

Fit only for the sofa on my return so just been catching up on recorded TV whilst doing a few rows of the squares and stripes cot blanket. The big Oxfam one has taken up so much of my creative time lately that this project and the Tree of Life have been neglected. It's been a very pleasant change to be crocheting for a while..and not using green to do it, ha ha! I'd forgotten how the pattern went (keeping it all in my head as usual) so good to have a memory refresher too. Finally then I'm extremely grateful that in more vibrant times I made a start on a variety of projects to keep me interested and occupied now.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good day.x You are getting out and aboit so that is really lovely, the sea air does make all the difference to the way you feel, i know that i feel so alive when i am standing on Dungeness beach looking out to the sea.
    Love Debbie.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics