Tuesday 23 August 2011

Cold snap

This morning I give thanks first of all for the weather forecast of cool, windy and damp weather for the next few days as I don't feel much like going out.

Secondly I give thanks (again) for the great pictures on the BBC website...glimpses of the otherworldliness of other parts of the world, images of events and the often stunning photography of contributors on various weekly set themes.




Talking of photos, I haven't added any for a while and was looking through the few I have on my pc and found these...of the top...



...and lower parts of a rather impressive potted palm...with more info below




Makes one feel a tad insignificant...but in a nice way! I give thanks thirdly that I've been to Kew!

2 comments:

  1. Well Angel, didn't feel much like going out either, but I had to make a 4 hour return visit to Exeter airport.
    Now kew gardens, I remember going there once, when the entrance fee was 3 pence in old money No the palm tree wasn't in a small pot, and I was far too big to sit on one!
    Hope your feeling more rested today (yep its wednesday already), and the forcasters got the weather wrong. Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics