Friday 5 August 2011

Tired

With reference to that GP I mentioned yesterday...it's unusual for anyone to speak highly of his skills though he has a kindly 'bedside' manner. Thus I was rather pleased that I was happy with him for a change and then common sense kicked in today and I realised the reason he's happy for his patients to participate in their care is that it takes the onus of decision making off him! Heaven knows what he did with that prescription...certainly not anything he was supposed to do, or said he would do, but I finally got my hands on it this afternoon. By then the sun had gone in which I felt a bit sad about at first but actually, as I was beginning to feel like someone in need of some medication and rest it was no bad thing not to feel lured to loiter! So I'm grateful for the just the right weather again! I caught up with some mundane but necessary shopping chores and came home for some catch up TV and some catch up blanket making. No pics to show you as it's mostly in a heap on the floor and I'll be mostly in a heap on the sofa after finishing this post.

I'm grateful for finding a Come Dine With Me and a CSI I've not seen before so I've plenty of horizontal entertainment and I'm sincerely thankful that I completed some more of the sort out and spruce up before declaring myself too feeble to care any more. Everything looks much nicer to relax in now! I haven't been numbering my gratitudes the last few days but I'm sure I'm been managing at least five...it feels like it anyway and that's the main thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics