Sunday 21 August 2011

Clean sweep

Well I did get up eventually and do a few odds and ends...my usual Sunday friends of filler knife and knitting needles coming out to play. I give thanks that the blanket is beginning to look like a blanket with some bits missing rather than just some bits and that when Laura's ready to wallpaper again the last bit of wall to be covered will be ready for her!

I found some links for images of reverse graffiti because I wanted to express gratitude for it earlier and wasn't sure if you'd know what I meant...brilliant concept that baffles the authorities as to whether it's 'good' or 'bad'. Know what I think ha ha!

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/35-greatest-works-of-reverse-graffiti/1949

http://www.urbanghostsmedia.com/2010/10/reverse-graffiti-environmentally-friendly-urban-spray-art/

I give thanks for leeks and mushrooms in cream cheese and pesto sauce...one of the easiest things ever to make and also one of the most delicious!

And I give thanks also for the pretty sky tonight...clear pale blue with glowing streaks of pinky orange cloud to the west, to the east, to the north and south and overhead and everything in between. Not the brightest or most spectacular but possibly the most all encompassing 'sunset' I've ever seen!

I hope Debbie's OK...I miss your comments. And I hope Rachel and Karen who don't have regular internet access at the moment are missing mine!


1 comment:

  1. Loved that site Angel, My t.v. stand is glass and Derek often intials his name in the dust!! haha, It actually looks like frosted glass till he goes and spoils it......it dosen't happen that often though!! ( honest )
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics