Wednesday 24 August 2011

Home work

Today I'm grateful for Laura doing some decorating for me. Not only am I pleased with the progress she has made in turning my visions into reality but yesterday, knowing she was expected, I made myself put the first coat of satin on the last few feet of kitchen skirting board so she could do the top coat today....so I'm pleased with myself for pushing myself too! Similarly today, as she was working in the living room I did more some more work there too and though I'm exhausted now am proud and grateful I made the effort and am still able to contribute a bit more than ideas to improving my home...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dear Angel you put me to shame, there are so many DIY decorating jobs here; in the new extension, finished tail end of 2007, everything was painted with white emulsion by the builders, the woodwork with a coat of white primer, then the carpenter fitted said skirting, door architrave etc, filled the top of nail/screw holes with something I question being fine finish polyfiller. I gave the walls a second coat in the bedroom, and the skirting an under and top coat (bedroom only), moved in and now the rest is still being done dreckly! Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics